Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has confirmed that he has instructed his legal team to appeal the judgement of the PEPC in the supreme court.
On Thursday, September 7th, while granting an interview after the judgement had been pronounced on his petition, he said he has no doubt that his mandate was stolen. And he will surely proceed to the supreme court to get the final judgement on the case.
While speaking, he pleaded with his supporters to remain calm and peaceful as he embarks on his final lap of the court trial.
- Advertisement -
Obi had also said he has absolute confidence in his legal team to do their best in securing his lost mandate.
He also thanked the members of the Labour Party and the Obidients for standing by him since the court process began.