Have you ever been wondering about how to grow your TikTok follower by going live? Then this post is for you as I’ll be explaining the procedure of how to go live on TikTok.
You can increase engagement and grow your audience by going live. Through gift points, you can even make some money during the process.
However, is a feature that not all TikTok users can use; in order to access it on the app, you must first fulfill some prerequisites. I’ll also be showing you how to go live on TikTok if you don’t meet the requirements.
What is TikTok live?
The live-streamed feature allows content creators to interact with fans in real time. You can reply to questions and comments, and if you’re a pro at hustling, you can even get virtual gifts that can be converted into actual money.
In direct opposition to well-known, well-established live streamers like Facebook Live and Instagram Live, TikTok LIVE burst into the scene.
Who can use Tiktok live?
To access the Live feature on the social media app, you must have at least 1,000 TikTok followers however, there’s a trick you can use to access the live feature even if you don’t have 1000 followers. Read till the end.
You must be 18 years or older to host your own live session
Also, to have access to this feature, you must have been 18 years of age or older to send and receive gifts. Gifts are essentially virtual contributions made by your viewers during a live stream that may be exchanged for money.
TikTok Live gifts are shown underneath the broadcast and, once given, above the video.
How to go live on TikTok
- Going live on TikTok can be as easy as anything as long as you follow the below procedure.
- Open your TikTok app, open the camera on your TikTok screen, and click the + at the bottom of the screen.
- Look for the recording options just below the red record button. The LIVE option can be found by scrolling right and tapping it.
- Add a heading as short as anything. Keep it brief. There are only about 30 characters left.
- Pick a cover image. You can choose to make this your profile photo or change it to something different. Select your subject, filters, effects, and other options. The choice to donate to a nonprofit is also available here.
- Select “Go LIVE”
Before your video starts, there will be a countdown of three seconds. Make sure you’ve fulfilled all the prerequisites for TikTok Live.
If this button doesn’t appear, it’s likely that there are too many live feeds going on at once. A few minutes later, try once more.
How to go live without meeting TikTok requirement
If you haven’t met any of the above-mentioned requirements, don’t panic. Below is how to go live on TikTok without meeting the requirements.
- Access your settings: To access your account settings, tap the hamburger menu in the top right corner of your profile:
- Select “Report a problem.”
- I am unable to begin a LIVE.
- Select “No” when asked if your issue has been solved. You will be asked for your feedback in a box tagged send us your feedback. Write something like: I’m unable to access TikTok live, could you kindly turn it on for me?
- Click transmit, and in 24 to 72 hours, you should also have access to TikTok Live.
Things you can use Tiktok live for
There are so many things you can use Tiktok live features for which means there are so many reasons why you should have this feature on your Tiktok.
The uses of TikTok Live include the following
Host an interview
Having interviews with other TikTok users is a fun method to grow your following while educating them. the example below.
Also, keep in mind that expanding your reach doesn’t necessarily require interviewing another creator; you can collaborate by taking on a challenge together, hosting a joint Q&A, or simply having a conversation about a subject that interests both audiences.
Teach your audience how to do something
Explain what you’re good at to your audience step-by-step. This is a fantastic method to organize your live broadcast and keep viewers engaged all the way through. Furthermore, it is a tempting offer for your viewers.
Discuss current issues
Your audience is a part of the same universe as you. Your followers are probably thinking about the same things you are if you are thinking about current happenings in the globe or in your industry.
Tips for going live on TikTok
Set the scene
Make sure your filming surface is solid and has excellent lighting. A ring light, for instance, will give your webcast a more polished appearance.
Check out the audio quality
If there is any background noise at all, make sure it is low to avoid distracting your audience.
Time it properly
Consider when your audience is most likely to be using the app when scheduling your broadcast. Your view total will be increased as a result.
Observe the length.
You should aim for a 30-minute time frame, according to TikTok.
To prevent long periods of silence throughout the Livestream, plan what you’ll do.
Extend your fan base
To increase your chances of attracting new viewers, post a TikTok right before going live.
Verify your WiFi
Make sure your internet connection is strong before you start.
Engage with the audience
As much as you can, read the comments and reply to them.
To conclude, a great approach to engage with your community, grow an audience, and increase traffic to your website is to go live on TikTok. The simplicity of it is the best part.
All you have to do is speak in front of the camera without any editing. Having a friend (or even a following) join you in your live stream will help you overcome any initial shyness you might experience.