Who We Are
Our URL is https://igbodefence.com
Whenever you drop comments on our websites, we collect the following information. Your IP address and browser user agent string. We use this information to detect spam.
Your profile picture will be publicly displayed if your comment is approved.
Avoid uploading images that contain location data (EXIF GPS included). Visitors can download and extract any information they wish from photos on the site.
Igbodefence Newsletters are available through the mail. Before you can access this service, an active email address and other information will be required. This information analyzes what the user is interested in; nonetheless, It would be hidden from a third party.
At Igbodefence, we do our very best to keep your information. However, We might need your privacy in a case of constitutional or judicial request. Igbodefence will only disclose your privacy after such a request is confirmed and approved by the constitution.
If Igbodefence is acquired or partners with another company, your information can be transferred to the new owner.
Igbodefence presents its ads within our services. These Ads are from Google. Information like the number of times you visited the site can be shared with Google. However, personal information like your date of birth and username will not be shared with Google.
Our reasons for using cookies on Igbodefence are mentioned below. Unfortunately, no industry standard accepts bypassing cookies without forfeiting some functionalities. You should accept all cookies if you don’t know the ones you need. That way, you can avoid missing the functionalities you need.
Email Newsletter Related Cookies.
Igbodefence offers Email newsletter services, which may require cookies to remember the subscribers. Cookies are also used to show relevant notifications to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Igbodefence contains media and written content from other websites. You would have the same user experience as if you visited the external site when viewing this content.
- We use some of our trusted third-party cookies on our site. This section explains the third-party cookies you might find on our site.
- Igbodefence uses Google Analytics which is one of the best analytic tools. The cookies are used to ensure a better experience with the website.
- It takes data like how long you spent on the site and which pages you visited. This information helps us to create engaging content.
- If you wish to know more about Google analytics cookies, you can visit the official page of Google Analytics.
- We use third-party analysis to know which improvement is most appreciated by our visitors. Different changes are made to the website every time to ensure a better experience.
- These cookies are used to know the changes that our users love.
- We use Google Adsense to bring advertisements to our visitors. Google Adsense uses DoubleClick cookies to show relevant ads and reduce the number of times you see an ad. You can find more information about Google Adsense on the official page for privacy FAQ.
- Igbodefence is a free website that generates revenue from ads to settle costs on the website and improve the site. We try to show you relevant ads with behavioral advertising cookies. These cookies entail anonymously tracking your interest to show you relevant ads.
- We have affiliate partners that promote our site. We use affiliate tracking cookies to know if our visitors are connected through our partners. It helps us settle all due compensation and give our visitors bonuses where applicable.
- We use social media plugins to connect your data on our site with various social media sites in which you are signed in. They use the data for different reasons. You can find them on their various private policy pages.
Your comments are not deleted. We leave them for us to easily link follow-up comments to it.
Registered users on our site can also alter their information except for the username; only the administrators can edit it. Any information left with us while registering will not be deleted.
Your comments can be seen through spam detection services.